Coffee Shop Assistant
Nottingham – Mesopotamia Coffee Shop
We have a volunteer vacancy for a Coffee Shop Assistant to work as part of the team at our Mesopotamia Coffee Shop in Nottingham.
What you will be doing:
You will provide excellent service to customers who visit the Coffee shop.
You will assist with table clearance, washing up and rotational cleaning to ensure a safe and hygienic environment and pleasant customer experience.
Rotation and restocking of items for sale as well as pricing following guidelines.
You will represent and pass on information about the charity.
You will be able to merchandise attractive displays, use the till and work as part of a committed team, helping to raise the funds that allow us to offer the excellent specialist palliative and charitable services we are known and celebrated for.
What you will need:
- Excellent customer service, and presentation for a commercial environment.
- To be approachable and welcoming with good communication and listening skills.
- Reasonable level of literacy and ability to carry out monetary tasks.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, demonstrating patience and respect for others.
- A willingness to participate in all aspect of the role and adhere to policies and procedures.
- A willingness to attend ongoing training and receive support and mentoring.
- To adhere to the principles and values of Mesopotamia charity.
- A commitment both in time and motivation. It will be essential that you are consistent, trustworthy and reliable.
- To be at least 16 years old for regular volunteering.
What we will provide you with:
- Induction, role training and support to enable safe volunteering for all.
- Opportunity to develop new skills and meet new people.
- Protective clothing
- A clear supervision structure.
For further details please contact:
Volunteer Recruitment Team on 0115 978 0444
To apply for this position:
Please visit www.mesopotamia.org.uk and click on Volunteering Opportunities where you can find a full list of all of our available volunteer roles and can follow the online application process.
Alternatively please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
and request a volunteer application form.
Mesopotamia Charity is an Equal Opportunities Employer it believes in treating everyone with dignity and respect and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
We reserve the right to extend, withdraw or close vacancies where necessary.
Job Type: Volunteer
Salary: £0.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)